Friday, December 19, 2008

Just a sample of nature's wrath


Above is a picture of my backyard. I *love* my backyard. It's just enough for me. It's quiet even though I live in a very suburban area, it's semi-private (mostly b/c the other neighbors rarely venture out) and it has a great set of aging Willow trees in the back. They took a beating with the recent ice storm but, wow, do they look amazing or what? This was our view right across our street. We got out virtually unscathed(lost power in the middle of the night --woke to get dh out on time by Grace of God only! LOL-- until early the next afternoon).


Most in MA have power now but there are plenty without still. Blessings to all of those who are being whacked with 8+ inches of snow right this very moment and still without power!



No comments: