Saturday, December 27, 2008

Great Gift Idea!

Ok, my shops are full of great gift ideas.. sheesh.. but we knew that.

Not every gift can be made by me. Although, I try!! (no pics though, they went hot off the presses into gift bags and recipients!) There was someone that I found on etsy that I set up a swap with and was able to give her 'ware' with great excitement!

Rene' of DeSigns by Rene' got me my sister's, brother in law's and nephew's name in the coolest ways to gift to them. For those of you who don't know, my sister's name is "Liza" which isnt' the most common of names and Rene' was able to accomodate! I could go on and on but you really should just click on her shop and see for yourself.

It made for a really fun gift.

Oh and the rest of Christmas was super, too! Christmas Eve was a blast and Christmas was a wonderful (albeit harried) day. Blessings to you all for a wonderful New Year!

No comments: