Sunday, November 29, 2009

First Communion

Today my middle guy made his First Communion. Now that we are Lutheran, we are growing into the traditions and to be 10 and have your first communion in the fall is customary! Okeedokee!

My son asked if I had any of this fabric left and said "Hey, that'd make a good shirt for church!"


Isn't he the sweetest?


Notice the silver crosses? It looked very nice.


And, even though the pictures stink and we are squinting, I'm adding the other outfits I made for the day--



It was a wonderful service at church and we all really enjoyed it. I'm more beat that you could imagine.. I made a feast fit for a king twice this long weekend! LOL

Oh ya.. and below is a rare shot of the DH and I together--- Good night!


1 comment:

Jennifer said...

The clothes came out great! And you look FAH-bulous, DAH-ling!