Monday, September 22, 2008

Creating



I've gotten a chance here and there to sew. Here are a few of my latest creations:

An amazing criss cross pinafore. Sheesh, if I'd only started to REALLY sew sooner! Lil Lady could have been in stuff like this!! Isn't it precious? And it's reversible!

I had a chance to really be inspired and dig into some of my favorite fabrics. The retro paper dolls is just adorable, isn't it? Here's a sister matchy outfit with reversible headband.

And, thirdly, a wonderful crayon tote. I've seen these made and wasn't thrilled with them until I realized my Michael Miller dragonflies with TWO fantastic coordinates (can't see the inside bluish purple with white dots) just is fabulous together!

I made one for Lil Lady, of course, worked out the kinks ;-) and then put one in my etsy shop! I'm going to have a good time with these at the fairs this fall!

No comments: