Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Prepping for Craft Fairs--

I do enjoy to participate in Craft Fairs. Many times, they are for fundraising. Someone's crusade to save a loved one or to help find a cure.

This Saturday, May 1, I'm participating in a fundraiser for Hemophilia. The Ducasse family has endured quite a bit. Especially their son, Daniel. Consider coming to St Louis' Church 15 Lake Ave in Webster, MA

But, in participating in Craft Fairs, so does the scramble to figure out what to make, bring and try to sell. I'm planning on bringing camera wristlets, my bibs and wooden teethers, shirred sundresses--- I have craft A.D.D.! What else to bring----

And then, to find the time to make it all :0)

Update:: so far -- Camera Wristlets!( sheesh what a horrible picture!)

Update: Better picture and now available in my store

No comments: