Tuesday, June 3, 2008

13

Thirteen.



Thirteen.



I am a mother of a thirteen year old. How is that possible??



I've little time to adjust to ages and birthday milestones around here. It's currently "Birthday Season" (like Christmas season). All three turn their respective ages within 21 days of each other. And all four years apart. I'm still marveling at how funny that is.



But I digress.



What's thirteen look like, you ask?



Well, it's 5ft 7! It's 180 lbs. It's bushy-I-cut-my-hair-once-for-every-3times dad and brother do- hair. It's mouthy. It's nosey. It's astute. It's adept. It's nimble. It's handy (especially for putting a dvd for lil sis or watching the kids when we go out). It's scary. It's moody. It's goofy. It's never boring. LOL



And here it is, 11 at night, when its been told to 'turn the screens off or it'll be taken away'





Yes, that's the PSP against his chest, thinking I won't see it when I look into his room.

Happy Birthday. I love you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, little man. May you have mom's tenacity and creativity.

Anonymous said...

I think this is you. My guestbook e-mail response was down so I did not get a return e-mail for you. If it is you than you will know what this e-mail reply was for. Thank you for your kind words and it was good to hear from you. I am glad you life is so full and I wish you the best. Feel free to e-mail anytime: wkmuzzy@hotmail.com