Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Looking for a SALE?


Look no further--
Tonya's Temptations is having a sale on some in stock items. Contact me if you'd like priority shopping. Here are some of the lovely things I have available:
Quillows! Ultra cuddle fleece blankets with a pocket for your feet or to fold your blanket into! Now $20!


Have a Buzz Lightyear fan? A super sized hooded towel! Now $22!

Tree frog pajama or lounge set-- comfy and soft!Now $15


All this and much more-- headsocks are now $8 each. Fill the stockings, get that Secret Santa gift, heck-- reward the mail carrier! Once you try one of these, you'll be hooked. I'm serious!

1 comment:

TotldramaIsland said...

So true. I borrowed my daughters the other day and it was wonderful. It kept my whole head warm, especially my ears which always hurt in this sub freezing weather.